Re: [NTLK] SFNUG?

From: Scott Roy Atwood (atwood_at_cs.stanford.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 19:20:00 EDT

* TT Mooney <ttmooney_at_dilettantism.com> [021003 21:57]:
> is there an SFNUG (San Francisco, y'all)?

It looks like there *was* one. But the domain is dead.

> is the stanford group still meeting?

I have no first-hand knowledge, but their last meeting notes is dated in
in 2000.

> i'd love to get together once every month or so in the city and geek
> green.

Maybe it's time for a new SFNUG, or maybe a BANUG. I live in the South
Bay and I would certainly be intereted Newt geeking once a month or so.

-Scott