Re: [NTLK] D-Link DWL-650 doesn't work%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;B9

From: BarryLundy_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 17:35:05 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/02 1:38:36 PM, laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com writes:

<< So, if you decide the hard reset, make sure that you move all
NIE-related packages to an external card. So, you'll just have to pop the
card in after the reset and bring back those packages. >>

thanks Laurent-
I just tried a couple more times to get the card to connect, even after
changing the settings several different ways, and even though I have enough
heap memory I keep getting the "not enough memory" message.

As much of a pain as it might be - I think I'm coming down to a hard reset.
So, unless anyone has any other suggestions or bits of success to share - Im
gonna give my Newt a gold 'jolt.'

-Barry