Re: [NTLK] NYCnug, Well...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 17:25:07 EDT

Yup, our first meeting was seven. Now it's anywhere from 9 to 16.
The NUGWASH meeting I attended last year had 10(?), thanks to Steve D. and =
Paul F., that was my first time to DC.
I've never been to NYC, it's good to know we've got good company to visit. =
 :-)
Loren F. was here, I gotta scan and send his pic., we had 14 that night. =
:-)
The main problem is people/users don't know that others still use/improve =
the Newt., within a year 'NYCNUG' will have over forty members, both new =
users and those that switch back.
Get the word out, 'Green never died, it just better parents', :-o
>go for it guys...
>our experience at LAnug says plan it and they will come. woo and i
>will try and make it east for a meeting. after all we had a NYC visit
>at a most memorable meeting.
>
>martina wilson

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group.