Re: [NTLK] ATA Driver

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 11:35:22 EDT

Hi Richard.

Paul has promised a list, but is not available to start putting it together
until next week (He just completed a Marathon!).

The problem compiling a list of working cards is that people tend to only
report, or ask for help when their card is *not working* (like me :-).

Paul is the best person to compile the *working* list, collecting names and
moneys of registrants.

Short answer: not yet.

blair