Re: [NTLK] Now Synchronize...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 03:35:17 EDT

on 10/2/02 11:08 PM, Matthew Reidsma at reidsma_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> I just downloaded the demo of Now Syncronize for the
> Newton and NUTD/C 3.0-3.9, and I can't seem to get the
> NOS2.1 patch to work. Every time I run it, it tells me
> that the file I tried to patch was "different than
> expected." Is this because it is a demo? Anyway to
> make it not a demo? I'm not keen on paying for it
> since Poweron makes it clear that no support is
> available. TIA..

There is no NOS 2.1 patch. The latest version of Now Sync is 2.1. If you
have a patch, try to apply it to the Now Sync desktop application. If that
doesn't work, check and see if you have version 2.1 already. How do you know
it's a demo? I didn't know that Now had a demo of this program. If it's a
demo, write me off list. I should be able to help you. What version of NUDC
are you using?

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland