Re: [NTLK] Memory cards?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 09:39:08 EDT

on 01/10/02 09:21, Russell Martin at abecedarian_at_mac.com wrote:

> Where's the best place, and what's the best price/performance ratio for
> buying a memory card for a 2100? Now that I've loaded it up with all of
> the internet software there's only about 400k of memory left available.

eBay?

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

Evil Empire n.: [from Ronald Reagan's famous characterization of the communist Soviet Union] Formerly IBM,now Microsoft. Functionally, the company most hackers love to hate at any given time. Hackers like to see themselves as romantic rebels against the Evil Empire, and frequently adopt this role to the point of ascribing rather more power and malice to the Empire than it actually has. See also Borg and search for Evil Empire pages on the Web.