[NTLK] MacEasy

From: Ron Yurman (ron_at_neshoma.com)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 16:33:47 EDT

I've wanted a Newton for years and finally searched eBay for one, after reading archives of this list. I got an MP2100 from MacEasy and am amazed at the quality of fulfillment. I won the auction on Wednesday and called them with payment info shortly afterwards. They shipped it *that* day and it was here the day after. The person there (Jill) was exceptionally helpful, so I figured that they deserve a "good-guy" plug.

I was out yesterday, so I had my Newton waiting for me today. Unfortunately, it's been hard to concentrate on work - this is soooo cool!

Ron