[NTLK] Bad Experiences with phillydiscounters on Ebay?

From: James Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 13:15:21 EDT

Hi,

  Has anybody else had bad experiences with Phillydiscounters on Ebay? I
won the bid on a UMP2K for $149 on Apr 26 and still haven't recieved
anything. The check cleared sometime early in May (I'll have to check
records), and now I'm wondering whether to send him a REALLY nasty email
or call the Pennsylvania DA. His feedback rating is 180+/10- , so I
figured I wouldn't get shafted. Anybody else had experience with this
particular seller?

Jim Witte
jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us