Re: [NTLK] Syncing Palm Desktop to Claris Organizer?

From: Adrian Smith (adrianslists_at_optushome.com.au)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 07:38:34 EDT

>At 21:15 +1000 5/31/2002, Adrian Smith wrote:
>
>>Which version of PD are you using?
>
>4.0.

That could be part of the problem - the older versions were much more
forgiving in terms of CO. I *think* I was able to sync/merge files
between PD 2.x and CO but I haven't been able to with 4.0

>I quit PD and copied the data file, and then tried to import. Didn't
>change t/c codes.

Quitting PD doesn't free up the file.

>But a "tab and return" export / import did the trick, and the data
>are in CO, so I've moved on, but it still would be cool to have been
>able to skip that step. Looked in the FAQ...

OK, so what is problem now (exactly)?

Adrian

PS you might find something useful if you search the archives as this
has been discussed a few times - I haven't paid a lot of attention
because I've been a bit busy but I have noticed it flash past...