Re: [NTLK] Audio Dongle rocks!

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 18:52:24 EDT

Me too! Sorry, been too busy to post.
A very slick audio dongle that has two mono wires so a pair of headphones =
can be used. Since it's setup correctly, I can use it on my AMP21K while =
at full speed, 215-mhz. :-)

Thanks Daniel, can I get another one?
A LaNUG'er would like one too.
------------------
>Just received one of Daniel Padilla's excellent audio dongles. Thanks, =
Daniel, it arrived and works great! I am using it with a "Boostaroo" =
headphone booster to amplify the line out signal. It's plenty loud, =
especially with cheap headphones. And 64kbps streams sound very good.

>Now, when the final ATA support is released and I can use a 512mb CF =
card... Suffice to say that should be *a lot* of songs at 64kbps mono.

>Great stuff! Thanks again!
>
>--Jesse

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!