Re: [NTLK] T-shirts

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 12:28:27 EDT

The "wearing" of the t-shirt is secondary (I've had
mine for several weeks and still haven't put it on)
Primarily, the t-shirt is in support of NewtonTalk.
According to Victor, the proceeds goes towards the
support of this list...and he already said that he has
broke even already, so everything is not profit! For
that reason alone, it's worth purchasing at least
one...and if you want another color...well, Safeway
sells RIT clothing dye...make the white shirt any
color you want! Heck, even tye-dye!
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Michael 'Mickey' Sattler <michael_at_GeekTimes.com>
wrote:

> At 06:27 -0400 5/30/2002, Victor Rehorst wrote:
>
> >There are still *many* shirts, in fact!
> >
> >http://www.newtontalk.net/shirts/
>
> Ugh! White tee-shirt. No good for me; between
> coffee, shoyu,
> gardening, and kids they die in seconds.
>
> Let me know when you do yellow with white lettering
> on black or ash
> grey. Then we'll talk :-)

> --
> Michael "Mickey" Sattler, Geek Times
> <mailto:michael_at_GeekTimes.com>
> San Francisco, California, USA
> <http://www.GeekTimes.com/michael/>
>
> I was born not knowing and have had only a little
> time to change that here
> and there. -- Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)

=====
Roll that beautiful bean footage!
- Jay Bush (Bush's Baked Beans)