Re: [NTLK] re- where have all the good newts gone?

From: Peter Traugot (ptraugot_at_3do.com)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 14:07:14 EDT

There have certainly been a few individuals selling their personal units. I
picked up a slew of stuff in one auction. Though I haven't received it yet
(tomorrow I hope) the unit is mint, plus, it came with a bunch of extra
parts. Yes, I likely paid a bit too much for it, but like John says,
eventually the quantity and quality is going to diminish to a point where a
mint unit is going to attract a premium price.

I wouldn't call a mint Newt 2100 (2000) a collectors item yet, but
eventually, you never know.

Here's a guy selling a nice setup, the buyer who won the bid bailed (never
contacted him) give it a look-see...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1352920027

jaime_at_aponte.com