Re: [NTLK] Back from the world of Palm

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 13:27:19 EDT

>On 5/28/02 @ 9:52 AM, Keith Isley wrote:
>
>Hello all -
>
>I confess that after more than a year of (less than satisfied) use of a
>Handspring Visor, I have reverted back to my MessagePad 130. And I'm glad to
>be back.
>
>It's great to see the list still healthy and going strong. I will probably
>lurk most of the time, since many on this list have much more expertise than
>I do, but I hope to chip in where I can.
>
>On that thought - I have a question. Before I left the Newton, I had a
>website called "TapBar Resources" - focusing on info and addons to a great
>freeware program called TapBar. If I can reconstruct this website (haven't
>checked my archives yet), should I repost it? Or should i just transfer any
>packages to UNNA that aren't there yet?
>
>Any feedback is appreciated.

Welcome back to the Newt.

I ventured into the Palm OS when the III came out. It worked well. Used
it for a couple of years. However, I got very tired of Grafitti.

Like you, it's nice to be using the Newt again.

There are a lot of innovations going on in the community, from hardware
to software, from OMP's to Emates. Simply too many to list!

...and there have been some very interesting OT topics as well! ;-)

As for TapBar, I would suggest that you do both. We can visit your
website, as well as go to UNNA. As for UNNA, and what is best there, I
leave that to Victor, the Green Web Master.

As someone who has been there in the Palm world, welcome back Keith!

Sushi