Re: [NTLK] pim's

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 07:11:19 EDT

I purchased MI 5.5. It's working magnificently. Links anything with
anything. Makes it easy to compile contact histories and associate
different items such as meetings, notes, calls and companies with each
other. I find I'm using it so much that I have it on for nearly 5-7 hours a
day. First PDA that I've ever used that seriously challenges a desktop (I
don't use a desktop for half the things others use them for i.e. movies, mp3
etc). MI is well worth the money if your work involves managing projects
and keeping lots of todos and follow ups on the go.
Cheers and HTH
Tony.