[NTLK] Greetings from Malaysia!

From: Lee, Christopher J (christopher.j.lee_at_intel.com)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 21:12:14 EDT

Just writing to give a hearty hale and an update...

Man...I really like Penang...I'm headed home pretty soon, armed with all
kindsa goodies and fine experiences. Got several pictures of my newt at
international airports (San Francisco, Singapore, Hong Kong) and I'll have
some location stuff for the folks who were doing the Newts Around the World
thing...

I'll post the MANY pictures and a travel bloggy kinda thing at my website
after I have time to return and settle in...which segues to:

I've updated my Newt website with several new NewtonBooks, including Arthur
Machen's THE GREAT GOD PAN, the first book that I've converted for both the
MP130 and the MP2x00 (was a request from a visitor and a wonderful early
20th century shocker)...chapters and all. Also present - Jonathan Swift's A
MODEST PROPOSAL, THE IRON HEEL by Jack London and THE DEVIL'S DICTIONARY by
Ambrose Bierce. If I ever find any public domain Robert E. Howard, I'm all
over it.

Anyhoo...

The website is http://thedarkbackward.batcave.net/ , and I do appreciate
suggestions and feedback.

Keep on Newtin'!

Chris

CYNIC,n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as
they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a
cynic's eyes to improve his vision.

Ambrose Bierce - THE DEVIL'S DICTIONARY