Re: [NTLK] Multiple Email Accounts & Wireless?

From: richard_at_cyberphotographer.com
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 06:24:58 EDT

> >I find that my wireless connection hangs if I try to check more than
>one account at a time.

some service providers set up their pop servers only to allow
connections from their own dialup servers. it is very obstructive,
but here in the uk for example, a lot of free isp's get a cut of the
phone call charges to their numbers, so they only let you check mail
if you are paying for the service via your phone bill. it drives me
nuts.