Re: [NTLK] Wave LAN driver Beta2 was released

From: Jeff Henry (j3ff_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 19:02:53 EDT

Just wanted to post to help spread the word that yes it works for me as
well!!! I have a Lucent Wavelan Silver p/n: 012372A. I used the alpha3
driver to install the new driver. Froze the A3 driver it worked fine then
deleted the A3 driver and it still worked great. This was with ssid of
Newton and ch. 11. I changed the ssid to something else and it works fine.
No reboot just pull card out and pop it back in was all I did. Way to go
Hiroshi Noguchi THANKS!
Jeff