[NTLK] Any programmers willing to go on a project ?

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (admiralak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 11:20:35 EDT

Well its been 2 years almost that I have been a newton
user.
I have in the past 2 years trying to find newton encodings
for greek, greek fonts and maybe a greek localization
(similar to the one I have on my newton --> the russian
localization package).

Since I have been unable to find these on the net anywhere
I decided to do it myself. Unfortunatelly my knowledge of
newton programming is at 0%, so I am looking for help. I
am looking to have a small team to create greek (and
possibly other) localizations.

If there are any:
* Newton font and NTE connaisseurs
* The person who made the russian NTE and fonts
* Persons who know how to make keyboard layouts for other
encodings
* Persons who worked on the russian localization package
* Persons who know how the newton works inside
* Any willing souls that can help

please contact me on or off-list.
I think it would be best to do it on-list first to just
gauge how much interest there is in creating other
localizations for the newton, and then if there are enough
people, we can proceed :)

What d'ya think ?? :)

AK

=====