Re: [NTLK] French Newton Meeting/dinner (was trotter)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat May 25 2002 - 10:09:32 EDT

on 25-05-2002 11:02, richard_at_cyberphotographer.com at
richard_at_cyberphotographer.com wrote:

> I am an Apple fanatic, but with at least 95% of all computers being
> wintel, I think he is quite justified in calling it the real world.

I just came back from Paris were I enjoyed a great Newton meeting/dinner,
absolutely fantastic to meet all these people in person, turns out Paul
Guyot is actually a human being ! ;-)

They're planning another one around the next Apple expo in September,
if you come Laurent I'll be there as well.... (counting on you ! ;-)

Now to get back to the subject, in Paris most people are French,
would that make me less real ?! ;-)

Robert Benschop