Re: [NTLK] NuShield

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 15:08:54 EDT

 inside the screen area. Not the parts that actually go underneath the=
 screen, but the length itself. They wrinkled all up when I tried to put=
 them in, and I examined the ones I had closely and found the discrepancy=
 in length. Once I trimmed them down a teeny bit, they went in nice and=
 securely.

 on my Newton; I just got it yesterday. It was one of GEMEnterprises's=
 brand new units. I'm not sure why it kills my visibility so badly.

Michael Mays