Re: [NTLK] nokia cardphone and newton

From: Simon Roberts (srob_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 04:56:32 EDT

on 21.05.2002 23:36 Uhr, machula at barpoes_at_xs4all.nl wrote:

> nokia cardphone and newton... do they work together?
>
> cheerz.
> Barb

Yes, they should work together, but it needs to be the Nokia Card Phone 2.0.
Apparently, the first version of the Card Phone was not compatible (and it
doesn't do HSCD which makes it less attractive anyway).

I've recently won an eBay auction for a Card Phone 2.0 and it should be
arriving within the next day or so. I'll keep the list informed as I start
to use it with details of the required modem configuration for HSCD, fax,
voice calls etc.

Simon
Berlin, Germany