Re: [NTLK] Backlight lifetime question

From: Greg Spencer (gspencer_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 10:04:19 EDT

Yikes! It sounds like halogen lighting is a death sentence to the display.
Time to switch my desk lamp to flourescent and leave the halogen ceiling
lights off whenever I use my Newton.

And would it also be wise to keep the cover closed whenever possible? It
sounds like UV light causes damage over time as well.

Greg