Re: [NTLK] [WAY OT] - Poutine

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 15:30:41 EDT

on 18/05/02 11:30, Paul Suerth at paulsuerth_at_mac.com wrote:

> Awesome! I once say a bit on ESPN ( I am in US, east TN) on some hockey
> players, showing their 'secret' lucky meal. We've searched everywhere, but
> the best substitute for the cheddar curds is us cubing blocks of monterey
> jack...either that or FedEx'ing bags from arthabaska or Victo.

Paul,

I don't understand and I'm missing something. You're saying you're east TN,
but you know about Arthabaska and Victo(riaville)????? Please, explain! I
was born 15 minutes from Victoriaville!!!!

-Laurent.

cargo cult programming n.: A style of (incompetent) programming dominated by ritual inclusion of code or program structures that serve no real purpose. A cargo cult programmer will usually explain the extra code as a way of working around some bug encountered in the past, but usually neither the bug nor the reason the code apparently avoided the bug was ever fully understood (compare shotgun debugging, voodoo programming).