Re: [NTLK] Where can I find info about web browsers?

From: Camillus Guhl (cam_at_guhl.net)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 10:40:42 EDT

Nethopper is faster than Newt's Cape, but: Does not read JPG and does not work
with all websites (especially not with (domain) name based hosting).

Newt's Cape does it all, if you optimize all settings to your needs it is quite
comfortable to use.

I found the combination SimpleMail / Newt's Cape to be the most stable and
useful combination of internet software on the newton.

More info regarding Newton & Internet Software on my (somewhat old) pages:
http://newton.guhl.net/newton/packagese.shtml

Regards
Cam

---