Re: [NTLK] graphing calculator

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 14:17:48 EDT

On 16/05/02 13:56, "Fred Buecker" <tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net> wrote:

> There's a graphic calc under the Works section at UNNA. The FAQ has a direct
> URL I believe...
>
> Fred

Yes, but he's looking for one that will run on his OMP. I don't think the
OMP was running the NOS 2.1, which Works requires...

-Laurent.

bozotic /boh-zoh'tik/ or /boh-zo'tik/ adj.: [from the name of a TV clown
even more losing than Ronald McDonald] Resembling or having the quality of a
bozo; that is, clownish, ludicrously wrong, unintentionally humorous.
Compare wonky, demented. Note that the noun `bozo' occurs in slang, but the
mainstream adjectival form would be `bozo-like' or (in New England)
`bozoish'.