Re: [NTLK] 2100 and phone/modem combi

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 02:05:33 EDT

on 14-05-2002 9:03, machula at barpoes_at_xs4all.nl wrote:

> Anyone knows a newton-familiair electronics and gsm cellular shop in
> Amsterdam ?

Well, that's not an easy question, I think you could ask if anyone knows of
such a shop anywhere in the world !

Maybe the best solution would be to check out which GSM phones are of your
liking and pose your question again on the list with the models listed.

AFAIR only the Option modems support GSM but I could be wrong there...

In case you're interested, I still have a 33.6 Option modem lying around,
not sure if it comes with a GSM cable though, would have to check.

You're email address made me smile BTW (barpoes means bar-kitten ;-)

Robert Benschop