Re: [NTLK] [OT] Happy Birthday Laur.

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 01:43:17 EDT

Nah, no need for flowers. Keep your money to fly down to DC when we have our
next NUGWASH meeting. Paul?

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined, if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.