Re: [NTLK] Thank you for Backdrop Builder!!

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 13:24:25 EDT

On Monday 13 May 2002 16:05, Robert Benschop wrote:
> on 13-05-2002 12:44, Karel Jansens at kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be wrote:
> > I can't remember who put the Backdrop Builder program on UNNA, but
> > thank you so very much!!!
> > For the very first time I now have a backdrop that does what _I_ want
> > it to do.
> > Thankyouthankyouthankyou...
>
> Is this the PowerPen project that Laurent got a hold of the source code
> of ?

Dunno. The About box says it's version 1.0 by HexDump Development Inc. Is
that the same as the PowerPen Project?

> And so I just upload it to my Newt and start configuring ?
>
> Can't wait...

Yep.
Transfer that baby to your Newt and go nuts. It has a nice preview
function (recommended if you tend to fool around with fonts :^) ). It even
has some background pictures (but no hentai anime, unfortunately :^) ).

My backdrop works flawlessly and seems to consume less memory than
comparable alternatives (the fact that you need to rebuild every time you
make a change to it will probably have something to do with that).

--
Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be

"Size matters not." (Yoda, Jedi Master)