Re: [NTLK] Question about WaveLAN cards.

From: Chris L. Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 12:32:54 EDT

Nah... I had the same problem with Woo's All Points card..gently tilt the
card while you are inserting it. It should go in. Just don't use too much
force.

-Chris

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 23:11:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kevin Fyure <digdog_at_mac.com>
To: NewtonTalk <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Question about WaveLAN cards.
Sender: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net

I tried with severial cards, some of them just can't get in. (I am put them
into the slot, almost, but just can't fully insert it, it stuck at the end.)

I believe it's my 2100's problems.