Re: [NTLK] [OT] Data synchronization

From: Jameson Forster (jforstermd_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 09:25:59 EDT

I apologize for using this list but I am uncertain where to go with this
question. Is there a software product for the mac that synchronizes data
between two sets of files? As a method of maintaining backups, I have
populated various computers with my important work related data. I want
my iPOD to allow for moving of the data back and forth. Thus I would
like a piece of software that would scan the iPOD and the harddrive to
which it is attached, identify what data is new, compared to what I had
on the iMAC, and populate both stores with the newest version. Thanks in
advance. jf