Re: [NTLK] !sdrawkcaB saw: RE: Backwards!

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 19:23:29 EDT

Well, It's all JavaScript. So if it doesn't work for
you, then it's your browser. Javascript is a client
interpreted language that is determined by your
browser. You may have Javascript turned off (or my
site may not be in your trusted neighborhood). But I'm
working on a Cold Fusion version next...that's server
side, so there should be no problem.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)
btw, I gotta do something to keep my mind sharp from
all the numbing garbage my company throws at me!

--- Gary Moody <gmoody_at_gmx.net> wrote:

> !dE yeH
>
> !sdnah rouy no emit hcum oot *YAW* evah uoY
>
> ;)
>
> ,sdrageR
>
> yraG
>
> :P (!yaw drah ehT) yllaunam enod saw sihT .epacsteN
> no krow ot mees t'nseod
> ti dnA ?oot "()" eht sesrever ti eciton uoy diD
> :WTB

=====
Roll that beautiful bean footage!
- Jay Bush (Bush's Baked Beans)