Re: [NTLK] Internet Question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 16:59:20 EDT

On 09/05/02 16:51, "Jeff Smith" <jeff.smith_at_allenmicro.com> wrote:

> Josh,
> I believe you can; I'm using Earthlink w/my 2100 and modem card. If there's
> no option to create an ISP profile for the one you're using, just create a
> "generic" one and modify the login script.
>
> js

But if you have to create a generic profile, try connection without a
script. If that doesn't work, then you'll have to create one.

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to
set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined,
if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the
trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.