Re: [NTLK] WaveLan driver

From: Jesse Garnier (jgarnier_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 14:06:15 EDT

anrp_at_irulethe.net wrote not long ago (5/9/02 12:56 PM):

> Maybe the beta1 requires the old drivers to be installed? (like alpha2). Now,
> I don't use them, but it looks like that might be the problem

I've always removed the old drivers before trying the new. Worked with me
for alpha3. I tinkered for a couple of hours with the beta driver last night
and couldn't get it working. Hiroshi released alpha2 and alpha3 very close
together, and alpha2 didn't work for me but alpha3 worked perfectly. So, I'm
hopeful for the next version.

--Jesse