Re: [NTLK] Soft reset that loses--everything?

From: James D'Anvers (newtontalk_at_danvers.co.nz)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 02:28:06 EDT

Hi Jeff,

Sadly this EXACT same thing happened to me, although I was using internet
through ethernet.
I was gutted, and I hadnt done a single back up. I was browsing with
NetHopper.

I figure it has something to do with important resources that NIE has open
at the time, which get corrupted.

Cheers,
James D'Anvers