[NTLK] 5 Audio dongles for sale

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 15:57:23 EDT

Hi. I'm offering 5 audio dongles I made. They look like this:

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/images/misc/a_dongle/audio_dongle.jpg

They have two 3,5 mm jacks.

The output "SPK" is at line level and can be used with a pair of amplified
speakers (same sound on both channels), earphones on a very quiet room, or
connecting them to a stereo.

The input "MIC" is also at line level and can be used with any amplified
microphone, or any equipment line-out.

 These are only valid for newton MP2x00 and E-mate.

Price is 45 Euros + shipping.

I accept PayPal, International Money Orders, raw cash, western union money
transfer.

Please contact me off-list for more information.

Daniel Padilla