Re: [NTLK] Appletalk for the Pc

From: Larrie Easterly (larrie_at_larrie.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 14:02:34 EDT

Steve,

There is a solution that will allow your Lombard to connect to the PC via
AppleTalk. It is called PCMacLan from Mirimar Software. The software runs on
the PC and adds AppleTalk to the networking options. They offer a demo
version so you can check it out. http://www.miramar.com/.

This will not let you connect to the Newt via NCU because NCU for the PC
does not support AppleTalk.

Larrie