Re: [NTLK] Investigating Fido GPRS access

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 06:01:15 EDT

On Tue, 7 May 2002, Jeff Smith wrote:

> Here's some information on the newton/merlin usage with some command
> information...interesting read, I don't know if it'll have any bearing on
> the fido/voicestream gprs cards though. Here's the link:
>
> http://www.mrollins.com/newtmerlin.html

I think I've found it, actually:

http://www.novatelwireless.com/support/download/Expedite_AT_Command_Set.pdf

That's the command set for the embedded version of their GPRS hardware.
The commands seem exactly the same as Mark Rollins' instructions for the
Richochet version, so I have a feeling that it will work with those
instructions. Only problem is... I don't have $525 to test it out :(