Re: [NTLK] Newton back at Apple in OS X!!!!

From: Sunder (sunder_at_sunder.net)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 13:03:18 EDT

My twisted take on this is that Apple is pushing itself into Sun's
territory, and at this point it's looking as if Sun is following SGI's
path into obscurity. This could be a good thing for Apple should they fix
OS X's performance.

It's certainly a great thing if you want a render farm. :)

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/ :aren't security. A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you \/|\/
  /|\ :masked killer, but |don't email them, or put them on a web \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_@_sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------