Re: [NTLK] Battery Recharging

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 17:00:41 EDT

------------------
>Yep. I'm trying to recondition my battery these days as well. I'm getting =
around a week of use (more or less...) with the backlight on about 49% of =
the time.

I get about 12-24 hours per charge. You're doing pretty good. Backlight =
about 40% of the time.
----------------
>Lava rocks.

Yup! :-)
----------------
 I hope this third time ( I drained the battery so the newt won't even =
turn on....) will do the trick.

How long do you want each charge to last?
----------------
>Otherwise, how long would I have to leave the NiMH battery out of the =
newt until it was drained? Few days? Weeks?

It takes a few days to a few months, depends on batt. condition.
 I've got plenty of NiMH spares that I could use in the meanwhile...

>Chris

The Apple one's or single batts.?

!ooW %-)
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!