Re: [NTLK] Batteries for MP2100

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 01:38:45 EDT

on 06/05/02 22:12, Luiz Petroni at lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br wrote:

> I have a never used apple rechargeable battery pack for the MP110 (code
> number: H0088 NiCd - 4 AA). I don't have the recommended charging station
> (model H0087).
>
> I now use a MP2100, so...
>
> Can I use this pack in the MP2100?
> (They are mounted as a group so I will need to disassemble the units).
>
> If this is possible, can I use the 9W power adaptor (model H0165) that came
> with my MP2100 to charge these batteries?

I wouldn't use it since the rechargeable pack in a 110 is made of NiCADs,
while the 2100 expects NiMH.

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic. Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.