[NTLK] BackTalk <=> Palm OS Watch by Fossil?

From: Ermin Mistica (angel316_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 03:22:01 EDT

Fellow Newtonians,

It’s been a while but classes are over now and summer vacation is well
underway…Woo-Hoo!!! I’m off to Paris, France next month. My first time to
Europe and I’m going to have fun or die trying. 7 days in Paris and 2 days
in the Caudalie Spa in the Bordeaux Vineyards. I can almost feel the mineral
springs under my feet and the red wine on my tongue. I remember someone here
asking about power sources while in France. I’d be interested to hear how
you did.

At any rate, the main point of this was to ask if anyone out there has the
new Palm OS wristwatch by FOSSIL. I know that it is able to exchange
information with other Palm OS devices and was wondering if anyone does have
it and happens to have a Newton with BackTalk, were you able to exchange
data between the Palm OS wristwatch and the BackTalk enabled Newton? I think
we’d all be interested to hear. If now, then I plan on buying the watch some
time over the summer and will definitely let you guys and gals know how it
goes between the two if at all.

Try this site:
http://www.fossil.com/tech/default.asp?ID=tech

If it doesn’t work then go to the FOSSIL website at www.fossil.com
<http://www.fossil.com/>

Take care,
Ermin

PS: For those Pocket PC users, there is a version coming soon that is
compatible with the Pocket PC

"Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops
of blood form on your forehead."
-Gene Fowler (1890-1960)