Re: [NTLK] Alkalines work, NiMH doesn't, original NiCad doesn't...

From: Jeff Henry (j3ff_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 15:55:17 EDT

A few weeks ago I went to my apple dealer to order AA packs. They asked me
if it was the rechargable pack and I said no. So apple still has the
rechargables listed in their books. The part # I have for the rechargables
are 922-2968 without looking I do not know if this is the right number but I
got my AA packs in fine without a hitch. I just had to pay for them in
advance. I dont know if my mac dealer will work with people out of state but
their contact info in case if you all dont have a mac dealer is MacAuthority
www.macauthority.com. They are in Nashville TN. I do not suggest going to
somewhere like compussr as they are kind of not all together there. Anyway
hope this helps out someone.
Jeff