[NTLK] żżż newtontalk Digest Questions ???

From: Cheyanne & Randy (charan_at_olypen.com)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 14:02:14 EDT

On Sunday, May 5, 2002, at 12:04 AM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> newtontalk Digest Sat, 04 May 2002 Volume: 02 Issue: 355
>
> In This Issue:
> Re: [NTLK] Queeg
> Re: [NTLK] GEM Europe
> [NTLK] Enroute E-Mail - Multiple Address
> Re: [NTLK] Enroute E-Mail - Multiple Address
> [NTLK] New disassembly and repair instructions
> [NTLK] Re - battery contacts
> [NTLK] Backups (also: thank you's) (long, as usual)
> [NTLK] OS X TextEdit RTF to MSWD fix?
> Re: [NTLK] Backups (also: thank you's) (long, as usual)

> Subject: [NTLK] [OT] Swirling Logos [Was: Outlook Synch Beta testing]

Hi,
I have a digest question. This is a small exerpt from my last digest.
Does anyone know why all the subjects lines don't appear in the top list
of
subjects of the digest? Seems silly to have an incomplete listing of the
subject heading.

thanks,

Randy

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears it is true."

- J. Robert Oppenheimer -- another stolen signature