Re: [NTLK] Sync Apps

From: Stephen Swift (aka Burnum) (burnum_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 19:40:16 EDT

At 5/3/02 11:16 AM, tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net (tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net) Wrote=
:

> There was some talk of not making OS 9 versions. I just want to throw in =
the
> ring that there are several OS 9 users out there (I have several OS9 mace=
> that can't be upgraded to X) along with my Win2K boxes. I would understan=
d OS9
> version coming later, but please don't exclude them.

Don't worry folks! I'm working on a super-sync program myself. I'm only
creating an OS 9 version cause that's what I have. I didn't think people
wanted any more OS 9 sync apps, but I guess I was wrong. Keep y'all
updated! :-)

Stephen Swift =BF' The Burnum Man
burnum_at_mac.com