Re: [NTLK] GEM Enterprises Newton Price List

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 18:01:08 EDT

In my experience, I called them up rather than sending them an e-mail, to=
 process my order. I spoke to Chris on the phone, and persuaded him to=
 send the stuff out the same day as they got the payment (I paid via=
 Ecount). True to his word, they did so.

Despite the bad experiences others have reported with GEM, mine has been no=
 trouble at all. Perhaps they're shaping up? :)

Michael Mays