Re: [NTLK] Newton Synch - question

From: donlevick_at_earthlink.net
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 15:28:10 EDT

I have been reading the Synch Apps posts, and I have a question (sorry if it's dumb). Are people asking for a way to back=
up their Newton to a Windows machine or OS X Mac? Or is the request for a way to synch data (dates and names) between New=
ton and these machines.

Based on that, is there currently a way to synch dates bewteen a Newton and a Windows NT machine? I have tried Outlink bu=
t can not get it to work on NT machine that it is on a network.

Thanks, and sorry for the potentially silly question.

Don Levick
donlevick_at_earthlink.net