Re: [NTLK] eMac, eMate, are we getting somewhere?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 14:36:03 EDT

on 03-05-2002 7:34, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> And now with these scrolly wheel mouses, my favorite
> button is the wheel its self!

Yeah, so was mine, until I developed the first signs of RSI, from then on
it's been back to Apple's optical mouse (probably the best ergonomically
design around, as opposed to all the ergonomically advertised mice that are
way to high, and this isn't just my personal experience) and back to writing
on my beloved Newt of course.

(how was that for bringing this thread back on topic ;-)

Robert Benschop