Re: [NTLK] keyboard dongle confusion

From: Michael 'Mickey' Sattler (michael_at_GeekTimes.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 22:01:14 EDT

At 21:16 -0400 5/2/02, Stephen Swift (aka Burnum) wrote:
>...Now I see, Apple used a weird port for the 2k models. Geeze, they
>have a history of really messing around with switching ports don't they?

Grrr. Don't get me started :-)

>Is this an eBay only item also, or where else can I buy one of these if I
>need to?

It's easiest to find it on eBay, but lots of places have them. Of
course, most of those places find that selling them at eBay is
easiest on them too. If memory serves, even Apple had a bunch in
stock for a long time...

Michael "Mickey" Sattler, Geek Times   <mailto:michael_at_GeekTimes.com>
San Francisco, California, USA    <http://www.GeekTimes.com/michael/>

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there. -- Richard Feynman (1918 - 1988)