Re: [NTLK] keyboard dongle confusion

From: Patrick Meuleman (worklists_at_pacarene.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 20:26:11 EDT

Yes, you need a serial dongle (or the ser-001). The ser-001 is a bit of
hardware that plugs into the inside of your newt and replaces the need for
the dongle by allowing you to plug your keyboard (or whatever) into the
ser-001 rather than the NIC port on the newt.

Hope that this hasn't confused you further.

Regards,

Patrick.