Re: [NTLK] Re[2]: 2100 CD

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 10:54:01 EDT

On 02/05/02 10:38, "Bradford Schmidt" <brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com> wrote:

> Thursday, May 2, 2002, 10:24:17 AM, Laurent wrote:
>

>> On 02/05/02 10:11, "Bradford Schmidt" <brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com> wrote:
>
>>> All this talk about the 2100 CD - I have the contents zipped up and
>>> would be happy to give it away. I just don't want to put it on my
>>> site and suck bandwidth into oblivion.
>

>> I thought that UNNA already had this CD?
>
> Then I am missing something - why is there an issue of people looking
> around for it? There seem to have been an awful lot of posts about
> this recently, and someone said that the links to all the cd's from
> TON were dead......

Well, I think it's no longer there. Hey, Victor, I thought you had this CD
on UNNA?

-Laurent.

bug-compatible adj.: [common] Said of a design or revision that has been
badly compromised by a requirement to be compatible with fossils or
misfeatures in other programs or (esp.) previous releases of itself. "MS-DOS
2.0 used \ as apath separator to be bug-compatible with some cretin's choice
of / as an option character in 1.0."